Disneyland Slates


Yesterday I posted about visiting Paris with my Samsung Q1U. Ironically in the post I mentioned I might report back some Tablet PC fun but truthfully I didn’t think Id come up with much...

Having said that here is what we were faced with when we entered the Disneyland Paris theme park today, i.e. 2x Fujitsu ST5111 Slate PCs. The good news is that the two folks carrying the devices we "Uberly" enthusiastic about the setup; they absolutely loved them. As we talked over the details we found out that the devices were under refresh, and we also found out that there were three new slates in contention for the honor! My next question was "which ones" to which the answer came back "Je ne sais pas!" What a shame!

For those of you interested, the devices were being used to show maps and provide (and collect) information. Rather proudly they were all being used in slate mode (not surprisingly as they are not convertibles) and with nothing other than the pen!!! So cool! “Très Bien!”


Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.