OQO it is!

I could not resist. After much consideration over 72 hours I have decided to head back to the OQO. I could not resist its sexy looks, its pocketable design, its Active Digitizer screen, its effortless keyboard, and more. With so many devices to choose from I still could not find a way to replace my OQO...and believe me I tried!

I looked high and low for a device that suits all my needs and narrowed it down to the Shift (still not out) and the OQO. I can honestly say however that the OQO is still as appealing to me as the day I first received it and for that reason I am back! In fact I am so back that I have ordered the 1.6GHz e2 with 32GB SSD! When it arrives you can definitely expect more camera action from me.


In the mean time the trusty Toshiba R400 is packed up with its dock, its extended battery and accessories, and sits idly under my desk playing second fiddle to a device a tenth of its size.

Too funny.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.